SDC has developed an efficient and effective back office support service through which we are providing uncompromised financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner. Meaningful, well organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services. We can help you save time, save money and get a competitive advantage with expert use of Quick Books.
Providing Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Bookkeeping Services Included:
- General Ledger
- Bank Statements/Credit Card Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
Accounting Services Included:
- Accounting Setup
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Statement & Reports
- Books Clean-up
- Monthly, Quarterly, Year End Reviews
As a business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Every month or quarterly we’ll do the following things for you…
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Reconciling your business checking account and credit card each month allow us to keep your bank account, and accounting up-to-date.
When you let us reconcile your account each month, you get the following benefits…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Daily / Weekly processing of bills payable.
- Detail aged listing for outstanding accounts payable including open invoices list.
- Send report to us indicating which bills you want to pay.
Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Weekly processing of checks received and generating Aged Receivable Listing.
- Prepare and/or helping to prepare the invoices and statements on the dates of your choice.
Document Management System
- An online document management portal where all A/P and A/R bills and invoices will be stored electronically online.
- Payments and receipts will be matched with individual or multiple bills/invoices. Giving the clients the ability to search the database by customer, vendor or paid check number.